Danièle Sauvageau has given hundreds of presentations across Canada and the United States. She has been invited to speak by companies in the pharmaceutical, finance and IT industries, as well as by government organizations. Each time, she captivates and inspires her audience, as she speaks about adversity and resilience, the notions of leadership and a winning team, and about what she has experienced, studied and applied.
Among her clients are leading financial institutions, the RCMP and the OPP, many high-level sports organizations such as Hockey Canada, Sport Canada, Water Polo Canada, Synchro Canada, Speed Skating Canada, federal and provincial government agencies, as well as numerous private, public and non-profit companies.
Some topics presented during her conferences
– Adversity: knowing when to change course
– Leadership in an organization
– Secrets of coaching
– Evaluating personnel
– Strategies for personal management
– Components of a winning team
– Winning: it’s about embracing change
* Danièle adapts and personalizes all of her presentations to her clients’ specific needs.